Sunday, May 24, 2015

My Family (1984)

I have a family, who loves me so  much
They're all far away now but near in my Heart
I know I shall see them as soon as I can
But Lord let me first do the things in your Plan

Lord, You have called me to serve you right here
Bloom where I'm planted til You reappear
You love me far better than Family or Friends
Lord, let me see that You're holding my Hand

Lord, bless those dear ones across the wide Sea
Lead them and guide them to seek out Your Way
Help them to trust You in darkness or light
Knowing it's You Lord who sees thru the night

Lord You have called them to serve You right there
Bloom where they're planted til You reappear
You love them far better than Family or Friends
Help them to see that You're holding their Hand.

(Written while I was serving in Missions in Germany)

No comments:

Post a Comment